West Orange Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Because of his highly personal approach to client service, Gary Natale’s family law clients are often surprised to hear that he was an accountant and financial auditor before he began his legal career. However, once clients listen to his detailed explanations of a divorcing spouse’s financial options, the benefit of having an attorney with a financial background becomes clear.
To learn how you can benefit from attentive and personalized service from a divorce lawyer with a passion for meticulous detail, contact the Law Offices of Gary J. Natale, P.C., in West Orange. Our firm’s approach to New Jersey divorce and family law issues can guide you toward an effective resolution of your problem.
We are able to explain the process involved in divorce and all family matters. The kinds of issues we handle in family court include:
- Divorce cases and marital dissolutions of all kinds and levels of complexity
- Legal separation
- Alimony or spousal support issues
- Child support matters
- Property division under New Jersey’s equitable distribution rules
- Special asset division problems in complex marital estates
- Child custody issues
- Parental relocation to another city, state or country
- Paternity cases, in which unmarried parents assert their rights regarding child support, visitation and custody
- Stepparent adoptions to formalize the legal relationship between stepparent and stepchild
- Pursuit of grandparents’ rights to visitation with their grandchildren, in cases where the parents refuse contact, or to custody of their grandchildren
- Modification and enforcement of family law orders and divorce agreements
- Domestic violence issues, including restraining order violations
- Application for restraining orders, which can be complex, especially in cases where a divorce is in progress
- Legal advice about whether a couple should write and sign a prenuptial agreement before marriage
Serving Clients in Essex County, Hudson County, and Middlesex County
Our law firm is located in West Orange and our family law practice is focused in Essex County, but we serve clients in Hudson County, Morris County, Middlesex County and Union County as well.
Back in 1990, before opening his own law firm, attorney Gary Natale clerked for a family court judge in Passaic County. For a free consultation where you can discuss your problem with an experienced West Orange divorce lawyer, contact the Law Offices of Gary J. Natale, P.C.
Servicios del intérprete disponibles · Se fala português