Enforcement of Support Orders

Essex County Child Support And Spousal Enforcement Attorney

Need Help With a Family Court Enforcement Problem?

Whether your former spouse has failed to pay court-ordered support or you are facing a child support or spousal support/alimony enforcement hearing, the Law Offices of Gary J. Natale, P.C., can help ensure that your rights are protected.

With a legal career spanning more than two decades, New Jersey child and spousal support enforcement lawyer Gary Natale is the advocate you want on your side during enforcement proceedings. Contact him for a free initial consultation at our law office in West Orange, New Jersey.

Enforcing Spousal Support and Child Support Orders

Your rights are only as good as your practical ability to enforce them. If your former spouse is in chronic or continuing arrears of spousal support or child support obligations, we can help you ask for support enforcement in court. The very real threat of court-ordered obligations may lead to positive results. Possible court-ordered sanctions include:

  • Wage garnishment
  • Attachment
  • Sale of assets
  • Jail (contempt proceedings)

We can document your claim to the support arrears and present it for maximum effect to the other party and, if necessary, in court.

Defending You When You Can’t Make Ends Meet

We also defend people charged with owing support arrears in family court enforcement proceedings. When you are faced with a support order that is too difficult to meet, every month brings another nightmare. Our goal is to get you headed toward full compliance with your support orders on terms you can live with.

If you have experienced significant life changes since the support order was put in place, we can help you bring a motion to modify child support or spousal support.

Contact Us

For reliable advice and skilled representation on any child support or spousal support/alimony enforcement problem, contact New Jersey family law and divorce attorney Gary Natale in West Orange.