Essex County Premises Liability Attorney
New Jersey Premises Liability Lawyer
Property owners are responsible for maintaining buildings, grounds, parking lots, and overhead structures in a reasonably safe condition. Premises liability is the area of personal injury law that determines the extent of the owner’s responsibility and the victim’s rights in the event of an injury.
Contact an experienced premises liability attorney at the Law Office of Gary J. Natale for a free consultation about your right to compensation if you suffered an injury caused by dangerous property conditions. We represent clients in Essex County, Union County and Hudson County.
The primary issues in a premises liability lawsuit usually are the owner’s responsibility for a particular hazard and the extent of the victim’s injuries. Our experience with the successful resolution of premises liability claims can give you an important advantage in proving both liability and damages.
We handle premises liability cases from falling objects to negligent security
While most property owners take their responsibilities to the broader community seriously, some don’t pay enough attention to maintenance and repair to even notice the dangers their buildings and grounds present. Personal injury lawyer Gary Natale handles premises liability cases such as the following:
- A business’ failure to maintain, inspect, repair any and all dangerous conditions existing on said property
- Failure to warn of a dangerous condition
- Negligent maintenance of stairways
- Falls on slippery surfaces or in unlit hallways
- Dangers presented by ice and snow
- Falling objects indoors or outdoors
- Badly maintained parking lots
- Dangerous conditions in factories, offices, stores or other workplaces
- Structurally unsound stairways, balconies, porches, or other building elements
- Failure to provide proper security when on notice of criminal activity
- Constructive notice of danger and conditions
Our law firm not only is committed to developing and presenting the strongest possible case on your behalf in court, we are also closely engaged with your recovery from your injuries.
For more information about our premises liability practice, contact Gary Natale in West Orange for a free consultation.